In order to enable CloudFlare for your domain, do following steps:
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Select the CloudFlare option in the Software section.
3. Click on create your CloudFlare account.
4. Enter Email ID and Password.
5. Enter website address which you want to configure in CloudFlare and click on Add Site button.
6. Choose the desired plan for your business website and click on Next.
7. CloudFlare will fetch all your current DNS records. Click on Next.
8. Choose the desired address for which you wish to route the traffic from CloudFlare. Click on Next.
9. Its time to change name server. Copy the appeared name servers and update it in your domain control panel.
10. Go Back to cPanel and login to CloudFlare account.
11. After login you can see the status of your domain in cPanel.
Your website is now using CloudFlare…
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How To Install Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificates
In order to install Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate for your domain, do following steps: 1. Login...Send Email From a PHP Script Using SMTP
It is recommended to use SMTP authentication for sending emails. If you are not using any CMS OR...How to connect to FTP server using FileZilla
To connect to FTP server, follow below steps 1. Open FileZilla and from File Menu open Site...How to change cPanel password
cPanel allows you to change the password of your cPanel account. To do so, please follow the...How to change cPanel language
1 Login to cPanel. 2. Scroll down and click on Change Language from Preferences section. 3....