In order to install Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate for your domain, do following steps:
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Select the Lets Encrypt SSL option from Security Section.
3. Click on issue certificate next to domain name.
4. Check all the required domain and click on Issue.
5. SSL Certificate is now installed.
6. Next step is to redirect the website from HTTP to HTTPS automatically, to do so copy the following code at the top in the .htaccess file.
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Send Email From a PHP Script Using SMTP
It is recommended to use SMTP authentication for sending emails. If you are not using any CMS OR...How to connect to FTP server using FileZilla
To connect to FTP server, follow below steps 1. Open FileZilla and from File Menu open Site...How to change cPanel password
cPanel allows you to change the password of your cPanel account. To do so, please follow the...How to change cPanel language
1 Login to cPanel. 2. Scroll down and click on Change Language from Preferences section. 3....How to enable CloudFlare for your Website
In order to enable CloudFlare for your domain, do following steps: 1. Login to cPanel. 2....